About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I have been birding for 41 years. My favorite clients are those who are interested in birds, watching them and even learning about their behavior, not just checking birds off a life list. I enjoy people and want to have fun while birding. As a bird watcher since 1972, I have acquired a broad knowledge of birds, birdsong, habitat and behavior. One of the things I enjoy most about taking people out birding is teaching my clients how to identify birds and how to recall their song. We were in Asheville, NC for 5 years, and Bisbee, AZ 10 years before that. Currently we are house hunting in New Mexico.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Autumn 2016

Hello all.  My wife and I are currently searching for a home to call our own in New Mexico. Meanwhile we will be at the Valle De Oro Wildlife Refuge working and residing. This fall I will be leading tours at the Bosque Del Apache Festival of the Cranes Nov. 15-20, 2016. I will be available to guide  at the Valle de Oro Wildlife Refuge and Bosque Del Apache throughout the autumn and winter months as well.  Give me a call 520-366-6722 or email me at wezilwalraven@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment